Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spinach cheela recipe/ weight loss palak cheela recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach Cheela Recipe/ Weight Loss Palak Cheela Recipe is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. When you are the one that needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Spinach Cheela Recipe/ Weight Loss Palak Cheela Recipe using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Cheela Recipe/ Weight Loss Palak Cheela Recipe
- Make ready 2 cups of Palak,finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Besan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ajwain / carom seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Red chilli Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Ginger & Garlic paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
Spinach Cheela Recipe/ Weight Loss Palak Cheela Recipe in depth
- Take a bowl..
- Add spinach..
- Add all ingredients & mix well in your hands..
- Add some amount of water & make a thick batter..
- Take some amount of batter in the Graced pan and spread it all over..
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds one side..
- Cook it well on both side till golden brown..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spinach cheela recipe/ weight loss palak cheela recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!