Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, brown chana salad high protein recipe(weightloss). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brown Chana salad high protein recipe(weightloss) is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. In case you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Brown Chana salad high protein recipe(weightloss) using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Chana salad high protein recipe(weightloss)
- It's 1/2 cup of brown Channa.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot grated.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber chopped finely.
- Make ready 1 of small Tomato chopped.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of small Green chilli one small one.
- Prepare to taste of Pink Himalayan salt to sprinkle.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of each Pudina/ mint and coriander chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper powder.
Brown Chana salad high protein recipe(weightloss) detailed
- Soak the brown Chana and cook in pressure cooker for 6 whistles. Then add pink Himalayan salt and boil in the same water and keep aside..
- Now in a bowl add grated carrot cut cucumber add chopped tomatoes and onions green chilli pepper pink Himalayan salt pudina lemon juice and coriander mix well and add the cooked Channa..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brown chana salad high protein recipe(weightloss) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!